Friday, October 31, 2008

Today's Run.......Postponed....

Well...At least until tomorrow. That's because Saturday's run became increasingly more difficult when it was changed from a 30 minute Tempo run to a 3x2Mile adventure over the same course. Since this change added about 3 miles to the run (after warm up and cool down), I decided to sleep it in today and take that extra day of rest since I was only going to be out for 3 miles anyways. My target times are 8:05 according to Mamma Michele.....Well...We'll have to see about that. I think she just slapped me and called me a fatboy with that one. ;) Not exactly sure how to take that one yet. I'm thinking about 20 pounds ago that would have been a difficult pace to hold, but I've been running my easy days at an 8:45....So 8:05 just doesn't seem so hard.

I guess we'll just have to wait until tomorrow to find out now won't we.

No comments: