Thursday, January 8, 2009

Have I Arrived???

So this isn't running related WHATSOEVER.....Especially since i didn't' run this morning.....Seems the two weeks of break has caught up with me....There is actually a 4am...My alarm can prove it....But my body fought with it today and wasn't budgin!

So, I was hanging out at my Arizona Cardinals message boards when one of the posters there alerted me to an Article in the Charlotte Observer where they did a story about Cardinals fans and used my image from the Game this past Saturday...Check this out!!!


That's ME ROCKING before the Playoff Game Vs the Falcons! When I say that I'm na NFL Fan....That's really an understatement! If my boyz in Red and up going to the Super Bowl in Tampa Florida in a few weeks, you can guarantee that I will be there, and I will BLOG about the entire expereince!!! Not quite sure how I will pay for it, but since the Cardinals are one of 6 teams who have never made it to the Super Bowl in the History of the leagues (This is Super Bowl 43, so 43 years), you can rest assured that I AM NOT GOING TO MISS THIS ONE!!! And remember, I can be booked for events now that I'm a semi celebrity! Can't wait for the Papperazzi to start following me.....Or maybe my first Perez Hilton article on TMZ!! YES!!!

Hopefully I will ahve more tomorrow in the way of my training. I'll get my run in today, it was just quarters, so I can get those done tonight......Before the BCS Championship of course!!!

No comments: