Thursday, January 29, 2009

Another News Shoot....This time in HD...

Just finished a news shoot for KVOA NBC Channel 4 this morning. The spot will run tomorrow after editing today, and will run through all of the Channel 4 Broadcasts, and will be online at KVOA.com. That marks my final interview.....well.....you never know what will pop up......until I get to Tampa tomorrow. The party starts then. My flight leaves Tucson at 12:30 en route to Orlando with a quick stop in Dallas. I cannot believe that the day is already here to fly down there. You talk about an amazing trip....This is going to be EPIC! My friend Dave's girlfriend picked up their tickets yesterday, they got club level 201, so they too are now totally set!

As I've been going over all of the late breaking Cardinals news I came across a couple of great stories. One about Darnell Dockett that talked about how his mother was killed. Darren Urban of AZCardinals.com talked to him more in depth about it and he talks about that if his mother hadn't have been murdered, he probably wouldn't be who he is today. It was a tragic incident, that changed and shaped his life. (http://www.azcardinals.com/blog/post.php?author=1&id=1599)

The second was a poll conducted on ESPN.com's sports nation. I went ahead and submitted my vote for who I thought would win, and I was SHOCKED when it came up 50%/50%!!! The United states is absolutely DIVIDED on this one. They have a political state by state breakdown that shows the Midwest-western region of the US showing Cardinals as the majority pick....And the East coast mainly picking the Steelers. That is absolutely CRAZY! Did I mention that sample set is over 350 THOUSAND votes!

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K my friends.......

No comments: