Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Power of X

What is the Power of X. Well, to me, it's building muscle like CRAZY!!! I cannot wait to post pictures of my adventures in X. Yesterday I finished up Shoulders and Back for the last time this round. My push/pull segment is complete. Next week is all push, all pull. I wanted to go through my completed workout logs that I fill out as I go along. To see where I've come is absolutely astonishing. I've gained almost 3" in my arms, 8 pounds of muscle, and an amazing doubling of the weights that I'm lifting. To me, that's absolutely MIND BLOWING! I never in any of my wildest dreams thought that I would have that kind of successes.

And who would have ever thought that I could go out and run for an hour AND then go to work all day long, and then come home and BRING IT TO COMPLETE exhaustion on shoulders and back. Not only that, I set new records on almost every exercise. I'm hoping to take pics very soon. I keep saying that, but I think I'm going to hold out and unleash the pics when my Round 2 90 days are up.

Keep pushing play, and go get your Yoga X on today boys and girls!!

No comments: