Thursday, January 22, 2009

MIRACLES DO COME TRUE!

That's right folks! My dream of getting Super Bowl tickets, at an affordable price, has been realized! I just happened to be at the right place at the right time! Throughout the day, I was actually upset with the whole process. Seeing deuchbag after deuchbag coem onto the Cardinals Message board trying to hock their tickets for thousands of dollars. The worst, a guy came in being selected for $500 seats wanting $3900 for the pair. Give me a freakin break!

Anyways, I was on the Arizona Sports Fans message board when I saw a post show up stating Super Bowl Tickets for Sale. A long time fan, and club seat holder, who's dealing with health issues could not go, but he didn't want his tickets to end up in the hands of scalpers. The man stood in line for 3 hours today, in not the greatest of weather, and got his tickets. He only wanted $1000 per ticket when he paid $875. I sent him a message and he graciously accepted. The amount over face value is negligable, especially considering he had to stand in line for as long as he did. I didn't think twice about paying him the amount he wanted.

What a great guy! 40YearFan, you just made two new BEST FREINDS in my father and I, and we would love to tailgate with you next year! You just made my dream come true when I thought all was lost. Thank ou again, and this is what the team means by WE DO THIS TOGETHER!!!!

No comments: