Friday, January 23, 2009

T-Minus 7 Days Until Blastoff!!!

Well, now that I've got my tickets safely in hand, I can easily say that a TON of pressure has been lifted off my shoulders. But that does not mean that it's not going to be crazy times getting there. This is the point where my blog trip down Super Bowl lane starts to take a turn from planning and preparation to a game day discussion. Sure there's a ton of stuff to discuss with respect to getting there, but man...What about all the stories about players, nerve, and getting to the day! We'll touch all of that along the way.

I would be rimiss if I didn't pub the fact that I'm going to be on Live TV Thursday morning. I got called by our local NBC station herein Tucson, and they'd like to have me on in the morning to talk about being a HUGE Cardinals fan and what to expect when I hit the road to Tampa. Honestly, I think it's funny they're actually sending a couple of reporters to Tampa. I'm like, why start now...LOL . Oh wait, they're the story of the century. I personally think they ought to give me the mic and let me do the tough inside scoop reporting. I would LOVE to be there for media day, next week. Who knows....Maybe that will happen. I did just submit my information to the Ellen Degenerous show to let her in on a little secret... I AM THE #1 ARIZONA CARDINALS FAN! I'm sure once she sees my crayz pics, she'll agree!

Well, that should cover it for now.....At least today's the 23rd. I can finally start replying to text messages again! Man....This time if the year, and a 200 per month limit....Not coolio....I get shown on TV, and the next thing I know my phone goes ballistic!!! Keep checkin in here.....You can find all your breaking Cardinals news here. And if you've got a lead on an extra ticket, I'm still pimpin to find my boy Pete entranceinto the stadium!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Determination and endurance...you are a runner at heart.
Have a great time!
Cindy