Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So much hope......All gets CRUSHED!

Well, it doesn't look good for my ticket quest for Super Bowl Sunday. Yesterday I was informed via email, that one of my season ticket accounts was not selected for Super Bowl tickets. I have two accounts because I added two seats last year for my boyz. I didn't expect that account to get picked since it was so new. I had hoped that my main account would get selected, and that I just hadn't received the letter yet. I happen to know other people that are in a similar situation, that ended up getting two rejection emails.

So imagine my jubilation. I just figured, that since it didn't get delivered on Saturday, that it should be here yesterday since there was no mail on Monday due to MLK day. It didn't come yesterday, but I still have hope due to the fact that I hadn't received an email for that account.

Well...That hope just took a square shot to the midsection. There are very credible reports from people that I know very well who did NOT get the email yesterday, but got the letter of DOOM today! This absolutely SUX! So I'm guessing that now when I go home, I too, will have the letter of DOOM for my other account. To add insult to injury, I've already purchased my plane reservations so that I could lock in the price at $250 round trip. It's a good thing, because the price jumped to $400 a couple of hours later.

The next couple of hours are going to SUCK! I'll post here when I get home this afternoon and find my letter of DOOM!

No comments: